Guest Post Guidelines:
Before you write or submit an Article to Result First, we want you to know our guidelines. We request you to read these guidelines carefully and follow them:
- Basics first- your article should not have grammatical or language errors.
- Your article should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog aims to give valuable information to our users helping them hone their digital marketing skills or keeping them updated.
- Your article should be well-structured with subheadings, bullets, quotes, and images.
- Your articles should be 800 – 1200 words.
- Don’t use irrelevant images or copyright images owned by someone else.
- Please give the source of statistics, images, and eyecatching content used in the content.
- The story should be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and headshot along with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- Before you post You can Check Plagiarism by Copyscape, Quetext.
- We have the right to delete promotional links in your article. You can link relevant informative articles though. Your service pages can be linked in your bio.
If you don’t follow the above guidelines, you most likely will not hear from us. If you Seriously Post to article so Fill up Below Form and submitted. I review article after then Submit Here.