If you want to ship your computer monitor from one geo-location to another and don’t know how to do it. Then you are on the right page.
It feels a little doubtful when we ship our thing from one place to another one because we have a fear of what if our thing gets damaged while shipping.
And, when we talk about shipping our monitor, we need to take extra precautions because monitor screens damage very quickly.
So, while shipping the monitor, there is a lot of extra care is involved in the process. Hence, here is the complete “Guide” on it so that you don’t miss anything.
How to Ship A Computer Monitor?
No matter how safely you will pack the monitor, there is no hope of confirmed safety. Although it you will choose the good courier company then there are very few chances of getting our thing damaged.
To ship your computer monitor, Follow these very basic steps
- Take bubble wrap foams and wrap them well around the monitor because it will help your monitor to absorb the shocks.
- Take out the cables and wrap them individually.
- If you have the original box of the monitor then place it into it. ( You can also use any other box in which the monitor fits comfortably ).
- Make sure that your monitor does not move inside the box.
- After that seal your monitor box with tape and ship it.
It is important to use bubble wraps because they absorb the shocks easily. Also always seal your monitor very well so that no one can easily open it.
You can also use Amazon to ship your products. It is safer and more reliable than other shipping companies.
Also, it is recommended to take insurance to protect your monitor from getting damaged or lost. It cost you less than $10. It might vary according to the weight of the monitor.
Shipping Websites To Ship the Monitor
There are lots of courier services are available in the market. But I recommended using shipping partners like Fedex, USPS, etc. They are cheap in price and more reliable to send the packages from one place to another one.